恭喜你,升级了!!!!!
谢谢您,子干大哥. 我有空时再上载BB的照片... 现在得忙着许多准备工作... :)
Congratulations!Wishing the baby forever health, wealth and happiness.... :)So what's the baby name?
Hi, JoyThanks for your blessing!We have been so busy and I have not got any much time to update photos here ;)Our baby will be Emerson!Perhaps, you may call me at my mobile... ya.Cheers!
恭喜恭喜!Now that I share your feelings....才知道宝宝出世了!真不好意思,原来木棉阿姨迟了这么久!宝宝好man哟,真是男孩样儿!头发那么浓密。。。宝宝来到这个幸福的家会很快乐的。祝福你们,分享了美好的心情。。。。
Yes, Emerson's 木棉阿姨, now that I really share your feelings... 我会告诉宝宝他有位木棉阿姨 ;) 也祝福您一家人 快乐,安康!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
恭喜你,升级了!!!!!
谢谢您,子干大哥. 我有空时再上载BB的照片... 现在得忙着许多准备工作... :)
Congratulations!
Wishing the baby forever health, wealth and happiness.... :)
So what's the baby name?
Hi, Joy
Thanks for your blessing!
We have been so busy and I have not got any much time to update photos here ;)
Our baby will be Emerson!
Perhaps, you may call me at my mobile... ya.
Cheers!
恭喜恭喜!Now that I share your feelings....才知道宝宝出世了!真不好意思,原来木棉阿姨迟了这么久!宝宝好man哟,真是男孩样儿!头发那么浓密。。。宝宝来到这个幸福的家会很快乐的。祝福你们,分享了美好的心情。。。。
Yes, Emerson's 木棉阿姨, now that I really share your feelings... 我会告诉宝宝他有位木棉阿姨 ;) 也祝福您一家人 快乐,安康!
Post a Comment